- On Air Program Guide
- A Blue View
- Brain Talk
- Cellar Notes
- Choral Arts Classics
- The Environment in Focus
- Gil Sandler’s Baltimore Stories
- Humanities Connection
- Maryland Morning with Sheilah Kast
- Midday with Dan Rodricks
- The Morning Economic Report
- Radio Kitchen
- The Signal
- Take Five
- Your Maryland
- Public Commentary
- War of 1812 Stories
Tuesday August 9, 12 - 1 pm: Foreign Policy Hour 1
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
In another of our collaborations with the editors, staff writers and contributing writers of Foregn Policy magazine, Midday looks at an array of hot international stories, including the U.S. and European economic crises.
- THE GLOBAL ECONOMY with Clyde Prestowitz, president of the Economic Strategy Institute
- THE AFGHANISTAN WAR with Kori Schake, research fellow at the Hoover Institution, and Seth Jones of the Rand Corporation and author of "In The Graveyard of Empires"
- EAST AFRICA FAMINE with Charles Kenny and Jim Ashman in Nairobi with Catholic Relief Services.