- On Air Program Guide
- A Blue View
- Brain Talk
- Cellar Notes
- Choral Arts Classics
- The Environment in Focus
- Gil Sandler’s Baltimore Stories
- Humanities Connection
- Maryland Morning with Sheilah Kast
- Midday with Dan Rodricks
- The Morning Economic Report
- Radio Kitchen
- The Signal
- Take Five
- Your Maryland
- Public Commentary
- War of 1812 Stories
Friday July 15, 12 - 1 pm: The Midday News Review
You are missing some Flash content that should appear here! Perhaps your browser cannot display it, or maybe it did not initialize correctly.
Howard County executive Ken Ulman signed an order Wednesday banning smoking in all 57 of the county parks. That made Howard, first in Maryland to ban smoking indoors, the first to prohibit smoking in public spaces outdoors. Ken Ulman predicts that counties all over Maryland will soon follow Howard’s lead. Is this smart public health policy or the nanny state asserting itself again? We’ll talk about it during the Midday Weekly News Review -- in addition to these topics:
- A certain former disgraced Baltimore mayor namedSheila Dixon is getting politically active again
- A dispute over a massive redevelopment project called State Center has the present Baltimore mayor at odds with some powerful downtown business interests
- Lawmakers try to intervene in a dispute between Ruxton residents and Sheppard Pratt Health System over a small group home.
Our guests: Andy Green, opinion editor, Baltimore Sun, Melody Simmons, The Daily Record, Barbara Pash, MarylandReporter.com and Nikki Gamer, Patch.com.