- On Air Program Guide
- A Blue View
- Brain Talk
- Cellar Notes
- Choral Arts Classics
- The Environment in Focus
- Gil Sandler’s Baltimore Stories
- Humanities Connection
- Maryland Morning with Sheilah Kast
- Midday with Dan Rodricks
- The Morning Economic Report
- Radio Kitchen
- The Signal
- Take Five
- Your Maryland
- Public Commentary
- War of 1812 Stories
The Listening Project
WYPR serves a diverse community and we want to hear from you. We want to listen to you about what matters to your community; what is positive/negative in your community; what makes it terrific or what still needs work?
These are just some of the topics we want to be discussing...topics that are of concern to you, a WYPR listener.As part of the newly formed WYPR Listening Project, we will be implementing the following avenues for increasing the dialogue between WYPR and the communities:
- The WYPR Community Advisory Board's mission is to reach out to community leaders to gather and collect their thoughts, ideas, and concerns on a wide variety of subjects crucial to you.
- Through the Listening Project, you can submit story and program to ideas for broadcast consideration.
- WYPR's monthly newsletter will provide information on how you can tell us your thoughts and ideas. You will also be kept current on the topics and issues addressed on The Listener Project web page.
- WYPR's local hosts and producers will review comments by our listeners and community leaders to help them determine relevant subjects, guests and topics of discussion for their programs. Please visit wypr.org and go to The Listening Project for information on how to submit topics and issues. WYPR's Listening Project commits to continually looking into alternative ways of opening up discussions between the station and its the listening audience.